Journal 52 - week 2, Somewhere, a Simple Place

Week 2 prompt: Somewhere, a Simple Place

Trying to catch up with the group, I completed my week 2 page (although prompt week 3 was already released yesterday).  So let's talk a bit about my simple place.
為了趕上進度,我完成了第二週的繪頁,雖然說第三周的主題提示也已經公佈了。來談談我的「簡單天地 (Simple Place)」吧。

Here is the quote included in Journal 52 week 2 post:
以下是 Journal 52 第二週網誌說明所引用的一段話:

"Allow yourself to feel the wonder, to drink in the beauty and to experience the special time and place where you are. - Ralph Marston"
Thanks to God!  Last June, I moved in a nice cozy apartment that has a small balcony for me to grow herbs.  I've always wanted to have a garden of my own but could not make it as I had lived in en suite room either no much space or no enough sunlight for herb to grow strong.  I have to say that my new home is beyond my expectation space-wise and budget-wise and herbs settle in the balcony just fine!

I do feel the wonder - the God's grace and how these herbs grow day by day.  They are growing silently but I can feel the vitality they deliver and the joy from the depth of my heart.  It's the simple place where I just enjoy being comfortable in.

感謝上帝,去年六月讓我搬進了有個小陽台可種香草的舒適公寓,一直以來我都想有自己的花園,但因為住在套房空間太小,也沒有足夠日光照射讓香草健康成長,而無法實現。我必須說這個新家無論在空間上、預算上都超乎我預期,而且香草在陽台裡適應良好!

就像上面那段話說的,我的確感到那奇妙 (wonder):上帝的恩典以及香草們每天的成長。它們默默地長着,我卻能感覺到所發散出的生命力,以及我自己從內心深處發出的喜樂。 這就是我感到滿足的簡單天地。


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Fearless and Fly - Second Challenge

Play