Journal52 - Cover and week1

Week 1 prompt: Up, Up and Away

Okay, I am taking a challenge for new year.  I have been wanting to make art journal like many of artists and seeing their blog posts, youtube videos and all kinds of sharing for years.  Finally, now I am participating Journal52 online workshop and this is my week1 page.

嗯,今年我給了自己一個挑戰。一直以來都很想跟很多創作者一樣做手繪日誌,也看了幾年他們在網路上的網誌、youtube 影片等各種分享。現在,我終於參加了Journal52線上創作坊並完成了第一周的圖頁。
Since this is not official art piece and there are always some my own works on-going, I want to make art journal page as quick as I can.  After doing the first page, I understand it is not easy at all but definitely FUN!  And I also think it seems good for me to make it in short time because it somehow deliberates me from thinking too much and too long time.  I decided to just make it and accept as it is.

因為這並非正式作品,而且我總有些自己的創作在進行,所以想盡量快速完成手繪日誌頁。做完這第一頁後,我發現真的不容易,但絕對好玩!而且在短時間內完成繪頁對自己好像也有好處,因為這麼一來好像可以不被自己想太多或太久的問題給綁手綁腳。我決定作就對了,不管怎樣的結果都接受。

And I made the cover for the journal as below.  Well, it looks like more art stuffs to do this year, let's rock it 2014.  =)

另外我也為繪誌手繪了封面,如下圖。看起來今年有很多創作的東西要忙了,翻滾吧!2014!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Fearless and Fly - Second Challenge

Play