Carla Sonheim's class - 2014: Year of the Fairy Tale - Fairy Tale #2 - drawing 100 flowers

Draw 100 (imaginary) flowers?
畫 100 朵花(想像的花)?



Before I can post my attempt on spot illustration for fairy #1, the second fairy has been kicked off and works were assigned.  While I am still hesitating to produce the scenes I like for the first story, the assignments for the second story shared my attention quickly since I don't want to be too much behind the class.  The work started with doing a serial of flower drawings - 100 small pencil studies on flowers!  A hundred of them!  If I don't move on I will be off the track so I walked away from froggy for now and am hitting the trace paper with all kinds of reference for flowers.
我在第一個童話畫出滿意的焦點插圖之前,第二個童話的課程已經開始,也派出作業了,雖然還在琢磨著第一個童話的場景,為了不落後太多,還是要很快地分心到第二個童話故事的作業上。作業一開始就要我們畫花,用鉛筆描繪出 100 朵花!100 朵耶!這樣如果我還不快點進行,就會跟大家脫軌了,只好暫時離開青蛙故事,拿著各種花的參考資料,在描圖紙上埋首畫花。

I am drawing 10 flowers each time and only on the set of the third round I am feeling more content with the outcome as this picture.  Seventy flowers to go, what a challenge!
每次畫 10 朵,一直到這張照片上的第三組成果,才感到比較滿意。剩下 70 朵要畫,還真是挑戰啊!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Fearless and Fly - Second Challenge

Play