Mindy Lacefield's Class - Primitive Portraits - ATCs

Hello!

I know it really costs to a few take classes at the same time but there are so many great classes that I just can't resist it.  Other than participating Carla Sonheim's program, I found this class with Mindy Lacefield who is very talented for painting faces with acrylic/mixed media.  For quite a while I've been checking out Mindy's art and wondering how she made it.  The class she is teaching is helping me explore and understand how the art says for itself as you go.  It's relaxing and inspirational.  I really enjoy it.

雖然同時上多種課很花錢,但有太多很棒的課程令人難以抗拒。除了Carla Sonheim的課程外,我又發現了 Mindy Lacefield 的課,她用壓克力/複合媒材畫人臉,非常有天份。好一陣子我常常觀察他的創作,而且很好奇她怎麼畫的。她這個課帶我探索並了解當你下筆,畫面就自己表達出來。很放鬆又富靈感的課,很喜歡。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Fearless and Fly - Second Challenge

Play