Finding the Faces


"Humidity", acrylic on wooden panel, 5x7 inch.

I feel content taking Mindy Lacefield's class.  

Learning from how she works out primitive portraits with mixed media is indeed an enjoyment.  Moreover, it really lead you to explore your own character and expression.  You would probably not even realize that throughout the process but can definitely be surprised and discover it as reward and prize for yourself.  Other than the interesting faces I created with the class, I also got to enjoy mixing vibrant colors fearlessly which actually turned out amazing.

I love this piece "Humidity".  Her hair just popped up in the midst of my attempt in placing and blending colors around and that's a great hair style, I think.

"Collecting Flowers", acrylic on wooden panel, 8x12 inch.

The "Collecting Flowers" was the second attempt and I am satisfied with the color coral red and blue combination.  Some of my classmates commented to say they liked the movement and Mindy herself liked the bag.  Another one said she looks contented and I guess that's because I was contented when I made her.

I want to explore more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Fearless and Fly - Second Challenge

Play